Monument Valley Park is very easy to find and is located just north of the center of Colorado Springs, CO. It is right off of I-25, the main north/south highway artery that runs through the city.
The address is 170 W Cache La Poudre St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
The simple directions are:
- From I-25, you looking for the Uintah Street exit off of I-25 (Exit 143) which is one exit north of Colorado Springs city center.
- Head east or away from the mountains on Uintah. Go 200 ft to the first light. Make a right.
- Follow the road which will make a couple of turns, right then left, for approx 3/4ths of a mile, until you see a parking lot, and signs for Monument Valley Park.
- Park in this parking lot or in areas that spill over along the road you were just on.
- The party will be beyond the parking lot a few hundred feet (south.. not that far.. mebbe a 90 second walk). Look for the tennis courts, swimming pool, and the large pavilion is the center of the party. Can't miss it.